Gottman Relationship Coach: Dealing with Conflict
New to the Gottman Relationship Coach! In “Dealing with Conflict” Drs. John and Julie Gottman guide you through a series of exercises, concepts, and communication skills that can truly change your conflict conversations. With these new skills, going from arguing to understanding is possible. Conflict is inevitable, combat is optional. In this program you will learn:
- Why you keep fighting about the same things, and how to get “unstuck.”
- How to address recurring issues within your relationship.
- How to approach conflict conversations gently, in a way that addresses specific issues.
- How to identify what your feelings and experiences are around issues that are causing conflict, and how to gently bring them up with your partner.
- How to understand your partner’s side of an issue, and how to get your partner to understand where you’re coming from.
- How to examine the individual values, ideas, and beliefs that influence how you and your partner engage with the world around you.
- More about your own emotions.
Limited Time Offer! Special Introductory Price.
Gottman Relationship Coach – Dealing with Conflict
If you’re feeling disconnected from your partner, like you’re struggling to navigate conflict, and don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place. In these programs, Drs. John and Julie Gottman will guide you through science-based, relationship skill-building tools. For the first time ever, the Gottmans have taken the research-based skills and communication tools and put them together with fresh new content for a series of video programs that you can work through at your own pace.
EXCLUSIVE: Hear from Drs. John and Julie Gottman live! Purchase Dealing with Conflict before April 1, 2021, and receive access to this additional live webinar for free! Details will be provided post-purchase via email. Webinar is scheduled for April 2, 2021, noon PST. Recording of live event is also included.
Gottman Relationship Coach – Dealing with Conflict includes:
- An hour of new video content – each video is about 2-3 minutes long
- Entertaining role plays by Drs. John and Julie Gottman demonstrating destructive couples behaviors that undermine relationship well-being with suggestions on how to turn these interactions around, resulting in positive outcomes.
- 6 pdfs exercises
- 2 web versions of exercises
- Video content
- 1 hour of video content
- Downloadable PDFs
- 6 pdfs exercises
- Drs. John and Julie Gottman