Gottman Relationship Coach: How to Make Your Relationship Work
Special Introductory Price! Research-based Foundations for a Lifetime of Love. The Gottman Relationship Coach is an inspiring and educational multimedia experience designed to enhance the well-being of relationships. Participants will be guided through research-based tools and communication skills that can transform relationships—all based on the popular Gottman Method. The first program, “How to Make Your Relationship Work”, is now available and includes:
- The Gottman Method and How to Make Your Relationship Work
- How do we predict the future of a relationship?
- How to build a Sound Relationship House
- What to do when the destructive Four Horsemen enter your relationship
Limited Time Offer! Special Introductory Price.
Gottman Relationship Coach
If you’re feeling disconnected from your partner and feel like you don’t know how to make your relationship work and don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place. In these programs, Drs. John and Julie Gottman will guide you through science-based, relationship skill-building tools. For the first time ever, the Gottmans have taken the research-based skills and communication tools and put them together with fresh new content for a series of video programs that you can work through at your own pace.
- An hour of new video content – each video is about 2-3 minutes long
- Gottman Guide
- An exploration of your relationship history, and early family experiences
- How to discuss your beliefs about emotions
- What to do when the destructive Four Horsemen enter your relationship – Exercise
- Entertaining role plays by Drs. John and Julie Gottman demonstrating destructive couples behaviors that undermine relationship well-being with suggestions on how to turn these interactions around, resulting in positive outcomes.
- Video content
- 1 hour of video content
- Downloadable PDFs
- Gottman Guide
- Drs. John and Julie Gottman
EXCLUSIVE BONUS WEBINAR: Hear from Drs. John and Julie Gottman live! Purchase this program before June 17th, 2021, and receive access to this additional free webinar. Details will be provided post-purchase via email. Webinar is scheduled for June 18th, 2021 at 12 pm PST. Recording of live event is also included.